GCSE Geography: Specification: OCR B- geography for Enquiring Minds
Y9 Units: Global Hazards which includes:
- Case Study of drought: The Big Dry, Australia
- Case Study of flooding: Boscastle, UK
- Case Study of a tropical storm: Typhoon Haiyan, Philippines
- Case Study of a heatwave: UK 2015
- Processes at plate boundaries
- How can tectonic movement be hazardous?
- Case Study of Volcanic eruption: Eyjafjallajokull, Iceland
- How can technology have the potential to save lives in hazardous Zones?
GCSE Bitesize is a useful website: